The Witherite Law Group, PLLC (“WLG”) takes client communication seriously. We strive to facilitate the communication between legal consumers and legal professionals. Legal service professionals may include our affiliates, attorneys, paralegals, case managers, intake specialists and even Chatbots. Consumer acknowledges that the communication between legal consumers and Witherite legal professionals or their affiliates may be recorded. Consumer acknowledges that communication may include but is not limited to telephone calls or text messages and may include prerecorded audio or telephonic messages. The consumer represents and warrants that the contact information you have provided to us is your contact information. You agree that the Witherite Law Group, PLLC, and its affiliates may communicate with you based upon the information that you have provided to us (including, but not limited to telephonic communication, or other electronic or digital communication to the extent permitted by law).
Unless indicated otherwise, our Policy applies to information collected on the websites located at http://witheritelaw.com, http://1800TruckWreck.com, http://1800-Car-Wreck.com, any additional website that WLG owns, maintains or links to this Policy, including websites, mobile software applications that have been made available for download (each, an "App", and together, the "Apps") and any related websites or other online properties or offerings owned or controlled by WLG or a related entity, or collected by us in connection to the services that we provide (together with the Apps, the "Services").
When we say "WLG" (or “WLG”, "we", "us" and "our") we’re referring to Witherite Law Group, PLLC, including any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. We’re a law firm headquartered in Dallas, Texas. For the purposes of EU data protection law, WLG is a controller of personal data processed in the context of the Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
When we provide the Services, we collect or receive personal information in a few different ways. In many cases, you can choose what information to provide, although some information is required in order to use WLG and for us to provide the Services to you. We use your information for the purposes described below:
We collect a variety of information from you when you provide it to us directly or when you tell us to get it from a third party source. The particular kinds of information we gather usually depend on how you interact with us. For example:
- We collect basic account information such as your email address, phone number, username and password. We need this information to create your account and it helps secure and provide access to our Services. We also obtain or infer demographic information. If you use Facebook or Google to register for or log in to the Services (or later connect your accounts), you authorize Facebook or Google, as the case may be, to share your personal information with us, including your email address, age and publicly available information about you and your Facebook friends, if you use Facebook for signup.
- Similarly, if you access the Services with another third party social network we will collect information that you have agreed to make available, such as your name, user ID/URL, profile picture, age, list of friends, email address and/or phone number, and/or your birthday, language selected, and/or geolocation.
- We collect additional profile information about you when you upload a picture, or add your interests, hobbies, content, music genre, skills, talents, followers and what you love.
- We gather information from the actions you take to recommend, create, communicate and share content. This includes messages you send, information about the content you create yourself, the people you follow, the interests and hobbies you mark as favorites, follow or share, competition you follow, create or join, content you vote for, users you tag, and the comments you post. In addition, we track social interactions in our Apps (e.g. what you post to, what you vote for (likes), and your comments and invites).
- If you send us support requests or comments, you may also provide us with additional information to enable us to contact you and address your feedback and we may retain such information to enhance our Services and to respond to you.
- Forums, message boards, blogs and/or news groups may be available to you through the Services. Please remember that any information you post (including in these areas) may become public information and may be removed or addressed if in violation of our Terms of Service. We use publicly available information to help provide our Services. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited responses. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any of your personal information in a public forum, including within our applications, as it may be misused or abused by third parties.
- When you participate in in-app purchases, you provide our payment processor with your payment information. We currently use third parties to process such payments but may change that in the future.
- To be clear, we don’t ask you to provide us with any sensitive personal information, such as information relating to your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health, genetic or biometric information, sexual life or sexual orientation. However, if you decide to share this kind of information on WLG Services, you explicitly consent to us displaying it or sharing it in accordance with your selection.
- We collect information from your browser, computer, or mobile device, which provide us with technical information when you use the Services, including:
We may use third party analytics tools. We currently use Google Analytics, in order to collect information sent to your browser or mobile device. For more information regarding how Google Analytics collects, uses and shares your information please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. As a consumer you can also opt out of Google Analytics by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. WLG reserves the right to use other third-party analytics tools.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we have to help us provide, operate, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.